Re: RTTY EXchanges

boat.anchor <boat.anchor@...>

Sometimes you want to be the hunter and sometimes you want to be the bait. Mix it up and enjoy both.
Barry
VA7GEM 1470

--- In 070@..., "RobertJ" <shopr3@...> wrote:

Armed with the suggestions obtained on earlier posts about brevity and form I jumped into the naqp rtty contest yesterday. My First attempt at rtty. Without the help provided by Joe and several others, I would not have stood a chance. Managed 67(raw count)on 15,20,40,80 with storm Q between me and east coast. Thanks to all.
NEW Question for the forum DO you think it is better to pick a gap and send cq s or slide the band?