From: RobertJ <shopr3@...>
Subject: [070] RTTY EXchanges
To: 070@...
Date: Sunday, February 24, 2013, 11:30 AM

Armed with the suggestions obtained on earlier posts about brevity and form I jumped into the naqp rtty contest yesterday. My First attempt at rtty. Without the help provided by Joe and several others, I would not have stood a chance. Managed 67(raw count)on 15,20,40,80 with storm Q between me and east coast. Thanks to all.

NEW Question for the forum DO you think it is better to pick a gap and send cq s or slide the band?