From: Jim Sens <jdsens@earthlink.net>
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 9:45 PM
Subject: Re: [070] Valentine Sprint

I actually like windows 8, once i ditched the metro interface. it
really brought my
old dell laptop back to life, much snappier response than xp or 7. 73
de KX8C Jim

On 2/14/2013 9:41 PM, Mark Crosbie - N8MNI wrote:

Sorry to say I will be off the air tonight. I am in the process of
installing a new computer in the shack.
I am switching from Windows XP on a Pentium 4 3.2 Ghz with 2 GB ram, to
a Windows 8 64, on an AMD 6 core 3.5Ghz with 32GB ram.
Big step up, and a big learning curve. I added RS-232 ports and a second
sound card to the new computer today.

N8MNI
Mark Crosbie
London, Ohio