From: James Ferris <ferris1727@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [070] Re: Today on 20m
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, February 11, 2013, 11:28 AM

Ted,
I was under the same impression until I used David's  WTW checker program.
You are allowed to use the same station's suffix letter 9 times in totat
(once for each of the 9 sections  SA, AU, OC, etc.).  Go git um!!!
Jim, W5FER

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 11:16 AM, pegduck56 <pegduck56@yahoo.com> wrote:

**

can one collect letters over and over from the same station? I thought it
was 1 contact per station for WTW. Guess I need to revisit the rules !

TK, K7TRK