Re: Today on 20m

David Westbrook

These are the two key logic rules:
* A QSO can only be used once per WTW (entire award).
* A callsign can only be used once per Endorsement (SA, NA, AU, etc).

So yes, work stations multiple times!! A callsign can be used up to 9 times
(1 per endorsement) in some cases ... This is case if you see multiple
yellow (partial progress) cells for a given letter in the WTW checker ...
It's also why there's a "used-up callsigns" list on the WTW checker for
reference.

The checker handles all of that, so just work 'em all and it'll sort it
out :)

--david
KJ4IZW

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 12:16 PM, pegduck56 <pegduck56@yahoo.com> wrote:

**

can one collect letters over and over from the same station? I thought it
was 1 contact per station for WTW. Guess I need to revisit the rules !

TK, K7TRK