From: Jerry <n9avy@sbcglobal.net>
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2013 2:50 PM
Subject: [070] Today on 20m

It was the usual "weekend warrior" mess with a bunch of WIDE signal and the usual rudeness.  However, there were a couple of bright spots today.

Actually heard a station ask "QRL ?"  (Is frequency busy ?)  before calling "CQ" ...  sign of a good operator.  Next, I helped a station in Maryland work a station in Idaho by telling Idaho station that the MD station was calling.  Got an email from MD station thanking me and that was a nice surprise !

Guess we can all be better/helpful operators, huh ?

Jerry  N9AVY