From: Don Grant <don.r.grant@gmail.com>
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, February 7, 2013 7:41 PM
Subject: [070] Transmit via Keyboard

I use my macos most of the time when I transmit.  I use DigiPan 2.0 on psk-31.
I'm trying to type on the keyboard when transmitting, but the letters
won't transmit.
But if I move way to the far right where there's no waterfall, I can
type when the
radio is in transmit.

I have a Yaesu 450D using Donner's interface and DigiPan 2.0 software.

Do I need to go to the config, to fix this?

Don / KC4OBB  PODXS 070 # 1609