From: ljl2002@att.net <joe_molon@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [070] WTW Log Checker
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, January 21, 2013, 5:17 PM

Jerry,

I agree.  I just logged an "A" to use for South America!

Joe (still sluggin it out in SA)

KA1PPV  #1482

From: Jerry n9avy@sbcglobal.net>

To: 070@yahoogroups.com

Date: Monday, January 21, 2013, 3:04 PM

Seems only logical.  If I didn't discriminate contacts,  I'd probably be there working WTW until the next century.  I call CQ a lot and will always work anyone who calls regardless of suffix, but when I  S&P  I like to pick & choose.

When you have limited time, you gotta make good use of it.

Now working on Europe with only 165 more Q's to go !   Aaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh  !

Jerry  N9AVY

From: ljl2002@att.net joe_molon@yahoo.com>

To: 070@yahoogroups.com

Date: Monday, January 21, 2013, 12:27 PM

Jerry,

Hmmmm.... I often wondered if 070'ers were looking at call signs with a jaundiced eye since WTW came to be.

You have confirmed my suspicions! HI HI.

GL in the chase.  It is fun though.  Ain't it???

Joe ( still working SA)

From: Jerry n9avy@sbcglobal.net>

Subject: [070] WTW Log Checker

To: 070@yahoogroups.com

Date: Monday, January 21, 2013, 12:14 PM

Just made a list of needed letters and posted next to rig. This is a big help because now I can glance at list and see if I need a letter. Am able to bypass stations with letters not needed. It's a time saver and sure beats shooting in the dark !  Kudos  David !!!

Working at QSL bureau I'm very aware of the PIA of people who change call signs.  For me it means shipping envelopes & postage to another letter dispatcher and then marking card file index  with a notation of new call sign and forwarding future cards. Then, there is the question of the start date for those who get "recycled" call signs.  Now, you all know why QSL Bureau workers get a little crazy !

Jerry  N9AVY