From: k8nih40
To: 070@...
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2013 7:42 AM
Subject: [070] software-using and logging

Hi-All- After a great contest,I need direction- Been using MMVARI for my contesting and logging to Gen log- been ok,but did an up-grade B4 the test. Couldn't seem to get a txt print-out that stated all I needed. So,What are others using for tests??? i like the MMVARI,because the 7 macros are right below the waterfall. log is a bit light for contests. Thats the reason for Gen log . TKS,jerry W8KQ