From: 070@... [mailto:070@...] On Behalf Of
w6qe.milt
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2012 10:09 AM
To: 070@...
Subject: [070] RG8 Co-ax that can be buried?

Guys/Gals,
A bit of technical help please?
Does anyone know of a quality RG8 co-ax that can be buried? I have about a
30' run that goes to my tower. It either has to be buried 4" to 6" under the
lawn, or sleved in 4" pvc pipe with weather heads on each end.
The labor is a big difference for me. (And my gardener)
Looking down the road a bit, it's a huge hassle to do the pvc pipe since the
addition of antenna's to my tower would require a 'fish tape' or strong cord
in the tubing to pull additional co-ax runs through.
Experienced help pls?
Milt.
N6MG
070-650