Re: VQ9HF plans

what are you beaming for San Jose? :-)
Milt.

----- Original Message -----
From: Mike Flowers
To: 070@...
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 9:11 PM
Subject: RE: [070] Re: VQ9HF plans

I am seeing no traces on 17M from San Jose, CA.

- 73 de Mike, <http://www.qrz.com/db/k6mkf/> K6MKF,
<http://www.qrz.com/db/w6nag/> W6NAG, VP <http://www.ncdxc.org/> NCDXC,
<http://www.yt1ad.info/3d2c/index.html> Conway Reef 2012,
<http://www.scdr.org/> Dachshund Rescue, <http://www.waiohuli.com/> Maui