VQ9HF

Steve W3HF

Here's a tentative announcement. I may have the morning free, and if so, I will try to get on the air for a few hours. It all depends on the work schedule, and I won't be sure until I get there. And I won't have internet access then, so I won't be able to post again.

If this goes through, I could be on the air around 0230z or so. It doesn't look like this is great propagation time to the US, but it's what I have at the moment so I'll try. I'll probably start with 15-17-20, but may move around if I can't hear anyone.

Steve
W3HF/VQ9HF