Re: ENDORSEMENT REMINDER - PAQ

Joseph Miller <radiodxer2000@...>

Hi Jay

Am sending this e-mail to request the PAQP endorsement based on my three QSOs as reported.
 W3BC 2012-10-14 20:28:00 40M PSK31
N3LZV 2012-10-14 20:27:00 40M PSK31
N3LZV 2012-10-14 04:05:00 80M PSK31

W3BC reported as Jefferson County
N3LZV reported as Somerset County

Please let me know if any other information is needed.

Also, I can't thank you enough for the PSK31 contact last night. I am mailing an OCARS Certificate as well as my QSL card, hopefully you will receive them by Saturday.

VY 73 de Joe KJ8O 1244

________________________________
From: J Budzowski <jbudzowski@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2012 8:13 AM
Subject: [070] ENDORSEMENT REMINDER - PAQ

The Pennsylvania QSO Party (PAQ) takes place Oct 13-14, 2012 and the 070
Club is offering an endorsement to 070 Club members who participate in this
event using PSK31. To qualify for the PAQ 2012 endorsement, work the PAQ
using PSK31 mode per the contest rules (see link below for rules). A MINIMUM
OF TWO (2) PSK31 CONTACTS IN THE PAQ ARE REQUIRED TO RECEIVE THIS
ENDORSEMENT. To apply, send an email to mailto:n3dqu%40yahoo.com requesting the PAQ
2012 endorsement and copy/paste your log of PAQ PSK31 contacts (only) into
the body of the email. Endorsement requests with attachments or multi-mode
logs will not be accepted. Be sure to include your call in the subject line
of your email. This endorsement expires November 30, 2012.
There are quite a number of awards available to participants of the
Pennsylvania QSO Party and you can see a list of these on the PAQ website.
Of particular interest to 070 Club members is the PSK31 Division award,
sponsored by fellow 070 Club member Ed Breneiser WA3WSJ. To compete for this
award, you must submit an entry to the PAQ as per the contest rules. Contest
forms and rules can be found at the url below.
Any questions, send an email to mailto:n3dqu%40yahoo.com ....73 de Jay N3DQU

---
Pennsylvania QSO Party - http://www.nittany-arc.net/PAQSO.html
---