From: melachri
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2012 8:35 AM
Subject: [070] Re: 160M GREAT PUMPKIN SPRINT 070 Club Contest Calendar

Just in case anyone was wondering, I won't be participating in the GP Sprint this year from **any** QTH.

- I'll actually still be in the air for part of the "8pm to 2am local time" rule.
- Although I'll be on the ground starting at local midnight, I don't have a 9V license. (I checked, and they require 3 weeks advance notice and $50 to issue a temporary license.)
- Even so, my AD5X vertical won't tune to 160m.

Sorry. Have fun without me.

:-(

Steve
W3HF/VQ9HF