From: Jerry
To: 070@...
Sent: Sunday, October 07, 2012 9:33 AM
Subject: [070] A question ?

This morning I was doing my usual CQing on 15m when I got into a conversation with a station in England. Before I could even sign with him I had 2 station (Italy & Germany) cover up the English station by calling me.

So, my question is : is this typical rude behavior these days or just a couple of impatient newbies ? Needless to say, I didn't work either of two stations. I've handled pileups before and most have been patient enough to standby until I finished QSO.