From: Randy Wright <kx1nh@...>
Subject: Re: [070] A question ?
To: "070@..." <070@...>
Date: Sunday, October 7, 2012, 11:57 AM

15m would be close in between Germany and England. It's possible that the German station didn't hear the English station and you were very strong. If I can only hear one side of the converstion I listen to a few qsos to get the station's signing clear pattern so I know when to call him..even so, without hearing the other station I could still be causing QRM.

I'd give the other 2 stations the benefit of the doubt

73 Randy KX1NH 070 1581