From: Jerry <n9avy@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Sunday, October 7, 2012 12:33 PM
Subject: [070] A question ?

This morning I was doing my usual CQing on 15m when I got into a conversation with a station in England.  Before I could even sign with him I had 2 station (Italy & Germany) cover up the English station by calling me.

So, my question is :  is this typical rude behavior these days or just a couple of impatient newbies ?   Needless to say, I didn't work either of two stations.  I've handled pileups before and most have been patient enough to standby until I finished QSO.

Jerry  N9AVY