From: Delos
To: 070@...
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2012 6:00 AM
Subject: RE: [070] IOTA 100!!

Thanks Ral and glad to keep you busy sorting out all those IOTAs! And
thanks to all for the kind comments! Conldn't have done it without a
very understanding XYL!

Very 73
Delos / NO8R / 070# 777

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 7:04 AM, ralburgess wrote:

Please join me in congratulating Delos, NO8R, for reaching the IOTA
100 mark...
Good job Delos..

Ral
W1IPS