Re: easiest linux OS -- just released

Dave Kjellquist, WB5NHL

Ease of installation has always been the Mandrake
strength. They put alot of effort into this weakness
of RH.

---- 070@yahoogroups.com wrote:
Just a heads up from a linux nut:

An excellent new release of Mandrake Linux has been
released just yesterday
evening. From start to finish, it took me 22
minutes to load this operating
system from a bare hard-drive and be up and running
psk31 using KPSK! No
foolin'!

I've downloaded a set of Mandrake Linux 9.0 CD's and
would be happy to burn a
set for anyone that wants 'em....my cost for making
and mailing them is
$1.50...if you send me four $0.37 postage stamps in
return, that's a good
trade in my book. The really cool thing is: it is
completely legal and OK to
make copies for anyone that wants a set -- try that
with MS Windows.

It won't be in the stores for another 3-6 weeks.
Linux does not get any
easier than this....this is a very good distribution.

73-
Ernie
kg9ni

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to