Re: what is that heartbeat signal near 14.070 -1660 or so ?

Ted <trkrempa@...>

those stupid Propnet beacons are a pet peeve for me. But, I have looked closely in Part 97 and they seem to be legal in any part of the band

Ted, K7TRK

From: boat.anchor <boat.anchor@yahoo.ca>
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 4:56 AM
Subject: [070] Re: what is that heartbeat signal near 14.070 -1660 or so ?

I have also noticed a Propnet automated station just about 14.070 +1500 originating out of AZ.
Maybe a good Samaritan should wander over and explain that Propnet should be at 14.097
http://www.propnet.org/
regards
Barry
VA7GEM 1470

--- In mailto:070%40yahoogroups.com, "ljl2002@..." <joe_molon@...> wrote:

Maybe it's someone going a little APE??? HI HI HI.

Sorry I had to. :-)

See what I mean Mike???  Hall time big time!

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482