From: Milton Garb <n6mg@verizon.net>
To: 070 <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 12:48
Subject: [070] American Somoa - WTW Spreadsheet is Updated

John,
Give me a bit of time on that one. I have to locate the Excel file that the PDF
was made from, add American Somoa, then convert to PDF again.
Not an issue, but it's all time, my only resource. Yesterday was my YL's
birthday and was devoted to making her world a happy place. Today we're back to
the routine. Hi Hi...a few minutes ago I asked her to make me a cup of coffee.
She goes, "POOF!, You're a cup of coffee!" :>)
That excel file is here in my 1.2 TB special 070 Club external drive someplace
and it's on my list for today.
Spelling, if wrong, will be corrected.
N6MG
070-650