From: w6qe.milt <n6mg@verizon.net>
To: 070 <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 3:48
Subject: [070] REF: American Somoa - WTW Spreadsheet is Updated

The Excel spreadsheet on the KJ4IZW Award Checking website has been updated to
reflect both American Somoa, and Samoa.
All you need to update your personal records is to run your log through the
checker, click on WTW after your log is through "Running", then click on "XLS"
and save that file. That would also be the file you would forward to me when you
have a portion completed.
If there's enough of a demand, I may do another Adobe PDF file for SAOCC.
(Oceania). That file, if done, would be posted on the 070 Club website.
Thanks for your patience and pls enjoy the remainder of the weekend.
Vy 73 de
Milt.
N6MG
070-650