From: Milton Garb <n6mg@...>
Subject: [070] Asia open on 20m & note to Mark
To: 070@...
Date: Thursday, August 2, 2012, 1:19 PM

Joe,
The Left coast is kind of nice when it comes to Asia.
We get our openings to Asia like you get openings to EU.
One thing though, you yanks DO have better clam chowder!

Mark, do we have a clam chowder drink?

Milt.
N6MG
070-650
LONP #76

From: w6qe.milt <n6mg@...>
Subject: [070] Asia open on 20m
To: 070@...
Date: Thursday, August 2, 2012, 10:41 AM

Copying JA's, DU's and UA0's on 20m from the Los Angeles area. How far East is it going?
Milt.
N6MG
070-650