From: igwt1939
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 4:16 PM
Subject: Re: [070] Re: Welcome new members

Sure hope we meet on the waterfall
KO4PU Bob
----- Original Message -----
From: chipsnshards
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 5:44 PM
Subject: [070] Re: Welcome new members

Thanks for the welcome. I am looking forward to being a part of the group.
I just started with PSK31 about a month ago and really enjoy it.
A little about me:
I was originally licensed in the '70's as WA2ENF. Had a great run for about 12 years but life got busy and didnt do any operating for years. My license expired in 2006 and a friend recently got me interested again. I took the tech and general tests at Dayton this May and relized what I've been missing. I am having a great time with PSK31.
Hope to meet you all on the waterfall.

Diane
KK4JOW