Re: WTW checker & xls workbook

David Westbrook

you're probably right about date format ... it's expecting dates & times
like 20120701 and 234544.
If it's still an issue, email me directly and attach your workbook, and
i'll take a look.

But as milt said, the online endorsement checker will auto-load the Q's for
you (and automatically put them in the most advantageous slot). Here's my
progress as an example:
http://dwestbrook.net/projects/ham/070-checker/070-WTW.cgi?callsign=KJ4IZW

--david
KJ4IZW

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 3:25 PM, Paul Milward <nu4c@bellsouth.net> wrote:

**

David
I downloaded the WTW checker and hand-loaded 17 Qs. I must be doing
something
wrong. I put the data in the appropriate columns and when I hit ENTER
after
tried
changing date format...no joy.
wassup?