Re: WTW checker & xls workbook

Dan Morris <dbm72941mo@...>

Thanks David -- I'll check it out --

Dan Morris KZ3T 070# 1065
dbm72941mo@...

On Jul 1, 2012, at 9:54 PM, David Westbrook wrote:

You can manually fill in your qso info in the "WORKSHEET" tab (columns
E->I) as you go (check the "summary" tab for progress/errors as you go) ...

OR .... the better way :)

Upload your .ADIF log here:
http://dwestbrook.net/projects/ham/070-checker
Then go to your endorsement report that it generates (good stuff there,
too!!), and click the "WTW" link.
This gives you your progress ... Note that it automatically figures
out what each QSO is valid for, and where to use it to complete an
endorsement the soonest.
Then when ready to submit (no need to do it earlier, since endorsement
checker report takes care of all logic/dup checking), click the "Download
your QSO Data - XLS" link .... copy/paste all that in the the "WORKSHEET"
tab (colums B->I) in the workbook. check the "Summary" tab in the workbook
for your progress and errors.

I haven't done much yet (4 QSO's!), but as an example, see my WTW progress
report, and you'll see how it starts to fill out:

http://dwestbrook.net/projects/ham/070-checker/070-WTW.cgi?callsign=KJ4IZW

--david
KJ4IZW

On Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 9:40 PM, Dan Morris <dbm72941mo@...>wrote:

David -- I downloaded the Workbook but not sure how or what I do to enter
the calls I work ??

Dan Morris KZ3T 10-10# 41015
dbm72941mo@...

On Jun 30, 2012, at 9:02 PM, David Westbrook wrote:

The endorsement check fully supports the new WTW award series ...
Simply use the endorsement checker
http://dwestbrook.net/projects/ham/070-checker/
And there is now a "WTW" link on your report.

And here is a workbook for tracking progress, which includes dupes
checking
and statistics:
http://dwestbrook.net/projects/ham/070-checker/070-WTW.xls
It also includes stats on the endorsements themselves, like number of
letters needed per endorsement, distribution of letters, etc.

Any questions/issues/comments, please let me know!

--david
KJ4IZW
070 #1041