From: Milton Garb <n6mg@...>
Subject: Re: [070] Work The World has Arrived!
To: 070@...
Date: Saturday, June 30, 2012, 11:41 PM

Joe,
May I ask what your antenna is?
Milt.

----- Original Message -----
From: ljl2002@...
To: 070@...
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2012 8:36 PM

Milt,

Don't forget that I only own a total of just over 600 QSO's accumulated over about 6 years of "serious" operating. It goes really slowly when you use 1.5W.

You can bet that I will give it my best shot.

And I thought that LONP was going to take a long time. HI HI

Joe
KA1PPV # 1482

From: w6qe.milt <n6mg@...>
Subject: [070] Work The World has Arrived!
To: 070@...
Date: Saturday, June 30, 2012, 7:46 PM

Fellow members,
I'm pleased to announce the "Work The World" has now been unveiled at the PODXS 070 Club website!

Please read the Rules and the FAQ's 1st, then review the spreadsheets and pdf files.

"Work The World" isn't a Sprint. It's an award to encourage everyone to get on the air more, perhaps to participate in our operating events a little more and have a more enjoyable time with psk31.
Enjoy and,
N6MG
70-650
W T W Boss