From: w6qe.milt <n6mg@verizon.net>
Subject: [070] Work The World has Arrived!
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, June 30, 2012, 7:46 PM

Fellow members,
I'm pleased to announce the "Work The World" has now been unveiled at the PODXS 070 Club website!

Please read the Rules and the FAQ's 1st, then review the spreadsheets and pdf files.

"Work The World" isn't a Sprint. It's an award to encourage everyone to get on the air more, perhaps to participate in our operating events a little more and have a more enjoyable time with psk31.
Enjoy and,
N6MG
70-650
W T W Boss