From: Paul Milward
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2012 8:20 AM
Subject: Re: [070] Not too long to go!

Milt
Next BIG thing,....what time 00:01UTC?
Paul, nu4c

________________________________
From: Milton Garb <n6mg@verizon.net>
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, June 30, 2012 8:54:23 AM
Subject: [070] Not too long to go!

Mike,
20m is open to JA.
Milt.
N6MG

----- Original Message -----
From: Mike Flowers
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2012 5:45 AM

That may be, Joe – they do bark in German … ;>)

- 73 de Mike, <http://www.qrz.com/db/K6MKF> K6MKF, <http://www.qrz.com/db/W6NAG>
W6NAG, VP <http://www.ncdxc.org/> NCDXC, <http://www.scdr.org/> Dachshund
Rescue, <http://www.waiohuli.com/> Maui

From: Mike Flowers <mike.flowers@gmail.com <mailto:mike.flowers%40gmail.com> >
To: "070@yahoogroups.com <mailto:070%40yahoogroups.com> " <070@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:070%40yahoogroups.com> >
Date: Saturday, June 30, 2012, 1:02 AM

My four Dachshunds think that's a great idea, Milt. They all bark whenever I
mention Pierre Fatou.

-- Mike Flowers, K6MKF
From my iPhone4