From: Milton Garb <n6mg@verizon.net>
Subject: [070] Not too long to go!
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, June 30, 2012, 12:33 AM

My Border Collie just asked me to change the topic to something a little more challenging. Her idea is fractal geometry.
Any takers?
Milt. <-- Owned by the wonder dawg Keli Marie.
N6MG
070-650
LONP #76
WOTMC Log Checker
"???" Boss

From: boat.anchor <boat.anchor@yahoo.ca>
Subject: [070] Re: Not too long to go!
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, June 29, 2012, 11:10 PM

Joe
SRI I only eat brown rice.
Barry

--- In 070@yahoogroups.com, "ljl2002@..." <joe_molon@...> wrote:

We'll be on it like white on rice!!!!!
Joe
KA1PPV #1482

From: Mike Flowers <mike.flowers@... <mailto:mike.flowers%40gmail.com> >
To: "070@yahoogroups.com <mailto:070%40yahoogroups.com> " <070@yahoogroups.com <mailto:070%40yahoogroups.com> >
Date: Friday, June 29, 2012, 12:29 AM

Let's see: 32,400 grid squares (of the CM97 variety), and 29.2% of the earth's surface is land, so 32,400 X .292 = 9,986.4 squares with land ... more or less.

-- Mike Flowers, K6MKF
From my iPhone4

On Jun 28, 2012, at 8:35 PM, "Milton Garb" <n6mg@... <mailto:n6mg%40verizon.net> > wrote:

Guys,
Just out of curiosity, how many grid squares, over land, are there?
Milt.
N6MG
070-650
LONP #76
WOTMC Log Checker
"???" Boss

From: ivor peters <m5ply@... <mailto:m5ply%40blueyonder.co.uk> >
Subject: [070] not long to go
To: 070@yahoogroups.com <mailto:070%40yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thursday, June 28, 2012, 12:20 PM

m5ply@... <mailto:m5ply%40blueyonder.co.uk>
hi pskers.
not long for the Biiiiiig one now.
will the u.k and Europe know first????
I say this because of the time differents.
it will be midnight here, but not in the u.s.a.
so will members how live in this part of the
world, get emails of the Biiig event hi hi.
tongue in cheek. 73 ivor m5ply 0292.