From: Delos
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2012 5:44 PM
Subject: Re: [070] Not too long to go!

Joe,

Sheldon Cooper on Big Bang Theory says it's a Clowder of cats...ie, more
than one cat. Guess you can tell what I spend my time watching! Just
hope I can get the TS2000 back in time to take part in the festivities!

Delos / NO8R / #777

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 7:28 PM, ljl2002@att.net wrote:

Delos,

Was that cloudah or chowdah????

Joe
KA1PPV #1482

--- On Fri, 6/29/12, Delos Byrne < drbyrne@chartermi.net
<javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('drbyrne@chartermi.net')> >

From: Delos Byrne < drbyrne@chartermi.net
<javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('drbyrne@chartermi.net')> >
To: " 070@yahoogroups.com
<javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('070@yahoogroups.com')> " <
070@yahoogroups.com
<javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('070@yahoogroups.com')> >
Date: Friday, June 29, 2012, 12:45 PM

Yes indeed, Milt...just as soon as I get the TS2000 back from Clif it's
"Tally Ho", and no cats will be safe! ( I believe that would be a
Clowder of cats)! :-)
Delos / NO8R / # 777

Sent from My iPad 3

On Jun 29, 2012, at 10:54 AM, "Milton Garb" < n6mg@verizon.net