than one cat. Guess you can tell what I spend my time watching! Just
hope I can get the TS2000 back in time to take part in the festivities!

Delos / NO8R / #777

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 7:28 PM, ljl2002@att.net wrote:

Delos,

Was that cloudah or chowdah????

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

--- On Fri, 6/29/12, Delos Byrne < drbyrne@chartermi.net
<javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('drbyrne@chartermi.net')> >
wrote:

From: Delos Byrne < drbyrne@chartermi.net
<javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('drbyrne@chartermi.net')> >
Subject: Re: [070] Not too long to go!
To: " 070@yahoogroups.com
<javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('070@yahoogroups.com')> " <
070@yahoogroups.com
<javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('070@yahoogroups.com')> >
Date: Friday, June 29, 2012, 12:45 PM

Yes indeed, Milt...just as soon as I get the TS2000 back from Clif it's
"Tally Ho", and no cats will be safe! ( I believe that would be a
Clowder of cats)! :-)
Delos / NO8R / # 777

Sent from My iPad 3

On Jun 29, 2012, at 10:54 AM, "Milton Garb" < n6mg@verizon.net
<javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('n6mg@verizon.net')> >
wrote:

Joe, Mike and of course Ivor, Well, without giving away too much
information and maintaining the suspense, I have to say that "WAMSSCL"
would be bigger. Our new award, although not that big is very big!
It's huge! And very "do-able". Anybody can do it. All you need to do
is to get on the air. You'll see. Yep, when Delos gets his radio back
and on the air, he'll chase this one like a bulldog chasing a cat!
Milt. N6MG 070-650 LONP #76 WOTMC Log Checker "???" Boss
----- Original Message ----- From: Mike Flowers To:
070@yahoogroups.com
From: 070@yahoogroups.com
<javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('070@yahoogroups.com')>
[mailto: 070@yahoogroups.com
<javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('070@yahoogroups.com')> ]
On Behalf Of ljl2002@att.net
<javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('ljl2002@att.net')> Sent:
Friday, June 29, 2012 6:33 AM To: 070@yahoogroups.com
<javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('070@yahoogroups.com')>
Subject: Re: [070] not long to go
That's really big Mike.
Joe KA1PPV #1482
--- On Fri, 6/29/12, Mike Flowers < mike.flowers@gmail.com
<javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('mike.flowers@gmail.com')>
From: Mike Flowers < mike.flowers@gmail.com
<javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('mike.flowers@gmail.com')>
<mailto:mike.flowers%40gmail.com> > Subject: Re: [070] not long to go
To: " 070@yahoogroups.com
<javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('070@yahoogroups.com')>
<mailto:070%40yahoogroups.com> " < 070@yahoogroups.com
<javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('070@yahoogroups.com')>
<mailto:070%40yahoogroups.com> > Date: Friday, June 29, 2012, 12:29 AM
Let's see: 32,400 grid squares (of the CM97 variety), and 29.2% of the
earth's surface is land, so 32,400 X .292 = 9,986.4 squares with land
... more or less.
-- Mike Flowers, K6MKF From my iPhone4
On Jun 28, 2012, at 8:35 PM, "Milton Garb" < n6mg@verizon.net
<javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('n6mg@verizon.net')>
<mailto:n6mg%40verizon.net> > wrote:
Guys, Just out of curiosity, how many grid squares, over land, are
there? Milt. N6MG 070-650 LONP #76 WOTMC Log Checker "???" Boss
----- Original Message ----- From: ljl2002@att.net
<javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('ljl2002@att.net')>
<mailto:ljl2002%40att.net> To: 070@yahoogroups.com
<javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('070@yahoogroups.com')>
<mailto:070%40yahoogroups.com> Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 5:02 PM
Ivor,
No I think that we find out first and youz guys have to wait until it
goes all the way around again. HI HI HI .
Maybe we'll all know when the grayline passes the International
Dateline. I'm still holding out for Maidenheads.
Toungue really in cheek!
Best,
Joe KA1PPV #1482
--- On Thu, 6/28/12, ivor peters < m5ply@blueyonder.co.uk
<javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('m5ply@blueyonder.co.uk')>
From: ivor peters < m5ply@blueyonder.co.uk
<javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('m5ply@blueyonder.co.uk')>
<mailto:m5ply%40blueyonder.co.uk> > Subject: [070] not long to go To:
070@yahoogroups.com
<javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('070@yahoogroups.com')>
<mailto:070%40yahoogroups.com> Date: Thursday, June 28, 2012, 12:20
PM
m5ply@blueyonder.co.uk
<javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('m5ply@blueyonder.co.uk')>
<mailto:m5ply%40blueyonder.co.uk> hi pskers. not long for the
Biiiiiig one now. will the u.k and Europe know first???? I say this
because of the time differents. it will be midnight here, but not in
the u.s.a. so will members how live in this part of the world, get
emails of the Biiig event hi hi. tongue in cheek. 73 ivor m5ply 0292.

<javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('m5ply@blueyonder.co.uk')>
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>