Good News / Bad News

Charlie Trice, K8IJ <ctrice@...>

Greetings all,

First, the good news: I stopped by the Alexandria, KY Post Office this morning and bought a big pile of stamps for the June Endorsements mailing. The plan is to mail everything out on the 27th of June.

Now, the bad news: the LONP and Endorsements Departments are going to be offline for the next week. The main reason is a business trip. But it's compounded by a side trip to go work Field Day CW on 40M with my amigo W4GJ in NFL.

I'll catch up in time for everything to get mailed on the 27th.

Y'all have a great (and safe) FD. Stop by on 40M CW if you have a chance. Vy 73,

Charlie, K8IJ