From: w6qe.milt <n6mg@verizon.net>
Subject: [070] Coming very soon to a Waterfall near you!
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, June 17, 2012, 3:16 PM

"East Coast or West Coast, Europe, Asia, Oceania and Africa! If you enjoy the WOTMC, you'll love what's coming on July 1st! Be you a rag chewer, contester, or just a laid back casual operator, this is going to be a fun award to chase! There will be more on this huge undertaking as we get closer. Clean your shack, vacuum the floor, use that swifter you got for Christmas, turn the shiny side of your antenna towards populated areas, put on a pot of coffee and get ready!"
Milt.
N6MG
070-650
LONP #650