From: Delos
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2012 3:51 PM
Subject: Re: [070] Re: New Operating Award!

How 'bout doing the entire alphabet for a " WOTM-type" Award! hi

Delos (still without my Transceiver!) :<(
NO8R #777

On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 3:10 PM, ljl2002@att.net wrote:
How about supercalifragilisticexpealdocious as the WOTM!!! HI HI

That's big!

Joe
KA1PPV #1482

--- On Sat, 6/16/12, Milton Garb < n6mg@verizon.net
<javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('n6mg@verizon.net')> >

From: Milton Garb < n6mg@verizon.net
<javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('n6mg@verizon.net')> >
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
<javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('070@yahoogroups.com')>
Date: Saturday, June 16, 2012, 10:48 AM

Barry,
I thought about that! But Mark always seems to dig into his bag of
mixology secrets and pulls out a proper libation.
I'm thinking it may be something like the WOTMC, but BIGGER. I don't
know.
We'll just have to be patient which is not a strong point with me. Hi
Hi.
Milt.
N6MG
070-650
LONP #650

On 06/16/12, boat.anchor< boat.anchor@yahoo.ca
<javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('boat.anchor@yahoo.ca')> >
wrote:

Milt
Maybe they are going to announce our barkeep has a new assistant due to
demand being so high?
Barry
VA7GEM 1470

--- In 070@yahoogroups.com
<javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('070@yahoogroups.com')> ,
Milton Garb <n6mg@...> wrote:

Hi Barry, No body said anything about it being an operating event or
contest, but then no body has said that isn't. But, I have my
suspicions that's it's going to be really really big! I know from
previous experience that Charlie &/or Jay won't announce who the
"Boss", or "Log Checker" is going to be until the 1st of July when
"IT" is announced. Ya just gotta love a mystery! Milt. N6MG 070-650
LONP #76
On 06/15/12, boat.anchor<boat.anchor@...> wrote:

Sounds like it will coincide with Canada Day. 2012 RAC CANADA DAY
CONTEST Barry VA7GEM
--- In 070@yahoogroups.com
<javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('070@yahoogroups.com')> ,
"w6qe.milt" <n6mg@> wrote:

"Enquiring minds want to know..." I've noticed a message on the 070
Club website on the scrolling banner, "(And something new is coming
soon...)", and a count down clock that appears to be targeting July
1st. Hmmmmm...anyone have any idea of what's about to happen?
Hmmmmm...Our leadership building a little suspense for us?
Hmmmmm...this is going to be good! Milt. N6MG 070-650 LONP #76

<javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('070@yahoogroups.com')>
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>