Re: New Operating Award!

Hi Barry,
No body said anything about it being an operating event or contest, but then no body has said that isn't.
But, I have my suspicions that's it's going to be really really big!
I know from previous experience that Charlie &/or Jay won't announce who the "Boss", or "Log Checker" is going to be until the 1st of July when "IT" is announced.
Ya just gotta love a mystery!
Milt.
N6MG
070-650
LONP #76

On 06/15/12, boat.anchor<boat.anchor@yahoo.ca> wrote:

Sounds like it will coincide with Canada Day.
2012 RAC CANADA DAY CONTEST
Barry
VA7GEM

--- In 070@yahoogroups.com, "w6qe.milt" <n6mg@...> wrote:

"Enquiring minds want to know..."
I've noticed a message on the 070 Club website on the scrolling banner, "(And something new is coming soon...)", and a count down clock that appears to be targeting July 1st.
Hmmmmm...anyone have any idea of what's about to happen? Hmmmmm...Our leadership building a little suspense for us? Hmmmmm...this is going to be good!
Milt.
N6MG
070-650
LONP #76