From: Bob N3PPH
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2012 6:33 AM
Subject: [070] TDW Scores

I want to thank everyone that participated in TDW this year. When I get your
submission I will respond via email. Please give me 24 hours to do this. If
you have not received a response from me resubmit your score.
Please remember that all of you submissions must be to me by the end of the
UTC day 10-June-2012.
I again want to thank the Bonus Stations, my time was limited due to
visiting family but every time I managed to get on I saw multiple Bonus
Stations working hard and dishing out points.
I hope all had a great time!

73,
Bob N3PPH
070 - 853