From: "Dan Morris" <dbm72941mo@roadrunner.com>
To: <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2012 4:59 AM
Subject: Re: [070] PSK

Thanks Robert I'll look at that and adjust accordingly. I do believe though now it is actually just an overload on the vmware. I have since found out that running vmware all the time really taxes the fans in the computer (mac) and of course using the radio just makes it worse. The back of the computer was pretty hot to the touch. I turned off the vmware overnight and checked this morning and everything is nice and cool. I ran my fldigi on the mac itself and had no problems, so I'm thinking the vmware. Any other mac users out that can shed some light on this I'd appreciate the input but I've been told by two others about this. Thanks

Dan Morris KZ3T
dbm72941mo@roadrunner.com

On May 27, 2012, at 1:17 AM, Robert Johnstone wrote:

two things seem to cause it on mine an 857d with signalink
more than 100% on rx will overload the soundcard and cause a tx cure is make sure rx turned to make less than 100% on strong sigs
econd is intermittent swr from birds. gl hope this helps