From: Daniel Severance
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 8:11 AM
Subject: Re: [070] QRV

Good idea Charlie, will be nice and clear and no confusion from those who don't know what the contest is.

Look for you there!
Dan
N6ERD

Shot a line over my 140' tree but can't find the projectile in the jungle (even though it has fishing line on it) - need a second person to pull the line so I can hear it move as I wander around back there...

Perfect shot, right over the crown - sad I won't be able to use it for the contest :b