From: melachri
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 8:11 AM
Subject: [070] Re: QRV

> Since it's just "us" in this contest, I was thinking of hanging out
> on 7.070 and not QRMing 7.035 when not looking for DX members on 40.

I think a lot of folks may be moving to 7070, at least come tomorrow night.

Once again TDW is on top of CQ WPX CW, so we can expect to see a lot of CW contest activity once THEIR weekend starts. (We do have a one-day advantage.) That will tend to gravitate towards the bottom of each band, and since the 7035 "window" is the lowest of any of the nominal PSK sub-bands, that gets hit the worst. 7070 will probably be a little cleaner--at least that's my recollection from the past few years.