From: Charlie Trice, K8IJ
To: 070
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 8:03 AM
Subject: [070] QRV

Greetings all,

I've installed MiXW on a "new" PC, calibrated the soundcard, worked a guy in Germany, updated my icons so I know who y'all are, raised the Zepp up a little, reinstalled the homebrew 10/12/15 meter vertical - all that's left is to load the TDW macros.

And go get some Tanqueray...

Since it's just "us" in this contest, I was thinking of hanging out on 7.070 and not QRMing 7.035 when not looking for DX members on 40.

See all y'all soon. Vy 73,

Charlie, K8IJ