Re: New file uploaded to 070

Get in line...so is mine, and it's the one day per year where I become VERY high maintenance!

----- Original Message -----
From: Chuck n2eoc
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 12:36 PM
Subject: Re: [070] New file uploaded to 070

hey my bday is in september uncle.

n2eoc chuck

________________________________
From: Milton Garb <n6mg@verizon.net>
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 3:29 PM

Joe,
I try to get in every operating event. The TDW is a special one. As there are only 070 members, it's the best way to pick up new contacts for LONP. That's one reason I assume the cheerleading role for TDW.
Thanks to you and Jim for getting on with both calls. You'll be handing out multipliers and who knows?, maybe W8TNO can earn LONP in 1 weekend?
:-)
BTW, I have so many neices and nephews that when I hear, "Uncle Milt", someone is about to put the touch on me. It's either their birthday, confirmation, graduation or time to pay their tuition. Hi Hi.
See ya on the waterfall!
Milt.
N6MG
070-650