Re: Contest Macro's

Cyrel,
Copy and Paste to your macro buttons if you think these would be of help to you:

CQ MACRO:
<TX>
cq 070 club members de kc7nht kc7nht k
<RXANDCLEAR>

EXCHANGE MACRO:
<TX>
<CALL> de kc7nht - Pls copy: cyrel 1331 - cyrel 1331 bk
<RXANDCLEAR>

RESPOND TO CQ MACRO:
<TX>
<CALL> de kc7nht kc7nht k
<RXANDCLEAR>

QRZ AGAIN MACRO:
<TX>
qrz? agn pls? de kc7nht k
<RXANDCLEAR>

THANKS & QRZ MACRO:
<TX>
<CALL> de kc7nht
Thanks, 73 and gl
qrz 070 de kc7nht kc7nht - k
<RXANDCLEAR><SAVEQSO>

THANKS MACRO:
<TX>
<CALL> de kc7nht
Thanks <NAME>, 73 and gl - k
<RXANDCLEAR><SAVEQSO>

FREQUENCY IN USE MACRO:
<TX>
qrz? qrz? is this frequency in use very much?
de kc7nht kc7nht k
<RXANDCLEAR>

I try to keep my macro's short. No wx reports, no brag files, no qth, etc.
You learn a lot by looking at the macro's that other stations send. You'll learn what to send, and what NOT to send.
The important thing is to get comfortable, dive in, make a bunch of qso's, run up your LONP total and have fun.
It's a long operating event and it's advantageous to work multiple bands.

Milt.
N6MG
070-650
LONP #76