From: Chuck n2eoc
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 6:34 AM
Subject: Re: [070] New file uploaded to 070

my bad

n2eoc chuck

________________________________
From: Joseph Miller <radiodxer2000@yahoo.com>
To: "070@yahoogroups.com" <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 9:24 AM

Hi Milt and fellow PSKers,

Speaking as the secretary of the Oakland County Amateur Radio Society W8TNO and the new member of PODXS070, I wanted to report a transposition of our club call sign in Milt's excellent dupe sheet. What is listed as W8TON really should be W8TNO.

OCARS is celebrating it's 75th anniversary this year, and the TDW will be our kick-off event for this summer which will include a special event station, and possibly entry in some phone, CW and digital contests. So yes, we plan on being very active during the TDW and lets hope for good propagation.

Good luck to all

73 de Joe KJ8O 1244