From: Daniel Severance
To: 070 Club
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 1:54 PM
Subject: [070] self-jamming fixed

I bought a 100' extension cord (overkill but no clue which of these plugs in this 90 year old house are on the same line) and plugged it into another room. Now when I plug in the computer it doesn't generate noise on 20M (although 20M is VERY noisy at the moment - I'm not doing it to myself).

73
Dan
N6ERD