From: Daniel Severance <daniel_severance@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [070] on air
To: "070@yahoogroups.com" <070@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Monday, May 21, 2012, 11:40 PM

Joe - if you are around (might have said John before - sorry - had just been sending an e-mail to someone else) listen for me around 14072.5 - people keep stealing my frequency so I move around to find a clear spot.

Anyone else who can just give me a quick signal report - I would appreciate it - is my signal clean?

73
Dan
N6ERD