From: Chuck n2eoc
To: 070group
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 7:36 PM
Subject: [070] tdw

folks i made a check list in excel for the tdw. milt uploaded it to the yahoo groups. i can also forward a copy to u. it's a check off list to use to track who u worked on what bands. pls excuse any errors i may have made.update me on any corrections. if any new members join before wednesday i'll try to update file before contest starts. best of luck to all and be sure to look for me and all the bonus stations for an extra 100 pts.

ps bonus station on the list are in bold letters.

n2eoc chuck