From: va7px
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2012 7:57 AM
Subject: [070] Editing or Replacing Files in the Files Section

I need to update the file I recently placed in the Files section with the list of 070 member callsigns for MixW. I see that once I have uploaded a file I cannot replace or delete it. This will be most awkward in keeping the file up to date with new members and correcting typos. Can one of the group moderators please offer some assistance in this matter please?

John (VE7AXU / VA7PX)