From: "boat.anchor" <boat.anchor@yahoo.ca>
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2012 11:29:46 PM
Subject: [070] Re: dayton check-in?

Charlie
Do we have an endorsement for the Hamvention wannabe's
Barry
VA7GEM

--- In 070@yahoogroups.com , Joseph Miller <radiodxer2000@...> wrote:

Good evening all...
The Feld Hell Club is on the north end of the flea market area, and the best way to look for it is the "Don't tread on me" yellow flag up about 25 feet. We did have a few PODXS070 check ins, the stickers will not be awarded at the Hamvention but this list will be given to Karen and then Charlie who handle that part of it.
My thanks to all who stopped by today and hope to see many more tomorrow.
VY73 de Joe KJ8O PODXS070 #1244 es FH2944