--david
KJ4IZW
070 #1041

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 4:54 PM, Milton Garb <n6mg@verizon.net> wrote:

Yes, It does give them, and is a valuable tool for submission of contacts,
unless there is an online submission tool as there is in the WOTMC
endorsement.
It forwards them to me in order and speeds up processing.
David, is it possible to ammend your checker to do that with the WOTMC?
Milt.
N6MG

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Westbrook" <dwestbrook@gmail.com>
To: <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2012 1:26 PM
Subject: Re: [070] awards

Bill -- I am obviously biased :) but the easiest way is to use the KJ4IZW
070 Endorsement Checker:
http://dwestbrook.net/projects/ham/070-checker

Which i see you already did (but i recommend using ADIF from your logger,
e.g. DXKeeper, HRD, etc) instead of eqsl). Then you can click on
completed
endorsements, and simply copy/paste the QSO data (it gives the exact
qso's
from your log with the relevant info) to an email to the specific
endorsement manager.

Any questions/issues with the checker, just let me know & i'm happy to
help.

--david
KJ4IZW
070 #1041

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 12:58 PM, ab9qu <ab9qu@comcast.net> wrote:

**

I am confused about how to apply for awards. It says no adi files so
what
format do they want? I looked on the website but I don't get it. Thanks.
73
Bill ab9qu